leaving the Solomon’s

We had morning coffe and tea with Lizzie, at 7:45a we left Laipari. Weather is looking good, we’ll decide in another 24 to 48 hours if we’re stopping in PNG. If the weather gives us a good shot for Australia we’re going to take it.

Sunday, Sept 12 10am position is 08*08′.230S/156*39′.698E 212* heading, 6.2kt.

We wil be on the radio with Asylum and Lizzie daily.